Are you in charge of or rely upon infrastructure services within a remote and/or distributed environment?
Do you need infrastructure services like
- Reliable backup power?
- Consistent water supply?
- Stable Internet connection?
- Constant temperature level?
Do you need to know
- If your water tank is depleted?
- If the temperature (fridge, room temperature, drug store, cold room) is too high?
- If your backup batteries (e.g. for solar systems) are still in a good condition?
- If your network/Internet connection is alive?
- If you have grid power?
- If and for how long your maize mill is running?
Mars monitoring helps you to stay on top of your infrastructure service by monitoring every single service. Reports and notifications are created based on centrally collected data and can feed back into your workplan(s).
- Big range of simple, yet effective remote sensors
- Flexible communication methods (GPRS, Internet, GSM)
- Configurable thresholds for alerts
- Central aggregation of remote data
- Role-based notification and escalation
- Dashboard for quick status overview
- Historical graphs for single sensors
Back - download as PDF